- Finding out what information already exists about your idea, and engaging with specialists to get in-depth information, ensuring your project has a solid foundation.
- Checking to see if there are any restrictions from design protection or patents, so you know you can proceed fully informed.
- Talking to suppliers to find out what cost factors are involved in achieving your objectives.
- Checking regulations to see what standards your product or service has to meet.
- Assessing competition, and monitoring the marketplace to secure your market advantage.
- Sourcing and evaluating the best suppliers for you, your project or client.
- Saving you money by identifying and defining all the factors that affect your design before the design starts.
Your ideas for your home, your products, your clients, your customers, always create more questions than answers. We can help answer your questions and build real solutions that fulfil your original ideas.
The idea may be a line on a piece of paper, a thought in your head, a brief from your marketing department or a call from a client – and you want to make it happen. We work for both businesses and private clients and our expertise is in making something real that works from your initial ideas so that you achieve your objectives.
Sometimes you may have a problem that needs a solution – in that case we can have the ideas too...
We can offer you over 30 years of design and engineering experience that encompasses, product design, engineering, and architecture coupled with an excellent practical knowledge of manufacturing and construction.
There are lots of things we can do for you; talk to us now to find out what will help you most:
RESEARCHING YOUR IDEAS
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
BUILDING WHAT YOU NEED
- Saving you time by carrying out computer modelling to check whether your idea works.
- Providing Rapid Prototype full or reduced scale models for quick evaluation.
- Creating basic tests or experiments to prove the principle of your idea, ready for manufacturing.
- Saving you money by manufacturing one-off or small quantity items, products or structures.
- Manufacturing samples for testing, to ensure your idea works how you want.
- Constructing working or functional prototypes or samples for internal evaluation and market testing.
ENSURING THAT IT WORKS
PRODUCT TESTING AND ANALYSIS
- Devising test methodologies and programmes to guarantee the needs of you or your client are met.
- Assisting your own testing, through designing and constructing test fixtures, rigs and equipment.
- Carrying out bench or field tests with data acquisition.
- Analysing and reporting on test results so you can move forward fully informed.
Our ethos is summed up by our Keywords